I am not going to be making a huge deal of this or a huge announcement. this is more of a mild chat while I tell you what is going on in the world of RAHA. I was wondering how to do this, do I go all super chatty or listy or rigid, I honestly had moments when I was like, yeah but what if people don't like this. Cue the self doubt, that has been plaguing me for a while. Anyway blogging and anything good in life is about consistency and working for what you ultimately want right?
Mid Year Goals
I hate new Years resolutions, the idea of one day and a list of things that defines the year and when you fall off of your ambitious bandwagon, you failed at the year, isn't that a little crazy? I decided to instead make a few odd little goals, I want to achieve this remaining year in specific categories, without it having that pressure that of this defines 2016, since it is halfway through the year, 2016 has been a good year and having a few things to focus on to help me be happier and have a sense of achievement. AKA no more waiting for a better time to try the things I want to try.
- I love those drawing youtube videos and I decided to start doing them, there will be a video posted once a week, not all are going to be art or drawing but mostly art and craft related without being to unrelatable to the average person or too cutsey.
- The videos will be up on a Wednesday since they take more time to upload than I thought they would- slower bandwith issues.
- I will be blogging twice a week, pop in on Mondays and Thursdays, these posts will be a bit of a general mix of the things that I find interesting, so recipes, reviews, geek life, updates and once in a while an odd beauty update since I have established I am not a beauty blogger but a girly geeky artist.
- I know you are thinking, what podcast? I am starting a podcast, it is going to be much more geeky tech related, not pure tech, not pure geek but a mix of the two. I will be interviewing a person or having a co-podcaster with almost every episode.
- The podcasts will be found on Itunes under the handle Read and her Adventures, you can find them on the blog, I will be setting up easy link field so you can find every podcast.
- The Podcast will be up and at them every last Tuesday of the Month.
- I am on a bit of a health kick, I think it is in thanks with the day job, I realised the fitter I am, the better I am at my job. So going to do the aim to walk 10 000 steps using the fitbit and weekly challenges with friends.
- The other one and this is the big one, I am trying a fitness program that requires me to go to the gym 3 to 4 days a week.
- I want to read a book a week or if it is a very thick book, every two weeks.
- Lastly, drink more water.
That is it, this is the things I want to achieve and do for the next few months, some I have already started, some I am in the process of doing.