Okay I so let me just say, I have always been too hesitant to go because I thought it wouldn't be my scene, oh boy was I wrong, I loved it. I loved it so much I actually forgot to take my camera out of my bag other than random photos to show my mom everything is cool... need to get better at this, busy trying.
We went to go see tweak, Skippy (probably one of my best guy friends), and I are both tweak fans, so Stephen went along with us, we had a blast, we danced and screamed and headbanged like we were 16 not mid to late twenties. Thanks Tweak for making us remember what being teenage punk fans feels like.
Here we were between bands, I took a sneaky photo of my ginger friend just to prove I have one. Tina in the background had the most beautiful lace kimono.
Haha the guy wearing the blue hat right in front, I have the exact hat but they are awesome, they came in different sizes and with my head and hair being huge, I basically had a heart attack finding a hat that fit me. I love Stephen but his hat collection and the fact that he gets hats easily, kills me ever so slightly.
The tent hotel we stayed in, five things that we amazing, was easy to unpack and pack up. We had security and they fed us yummy breakfast. Was right next to the entrance to the main stage. Most important, clean toilets and showers.
So here are a few things to bare in mind:
- Go with friends if you can
- Take water, drinks and snacks, even if you plan on buying all your food, take these.
- Hat and sunblock for during the day
- Beenie and scarf for night
- Lots of warmth, like tons of blankets, as hot as it is during the day, it gets cold in night.
- Water bottles you can carry around
- Picnic blanket.
- Cellphone chargers
- 2 to 3 pairs of super comfy shoes, for hot and cold weather.