Okay so embarrassing selfies of me is me trying plopping, if you don't know what plopping is. It's the process of drying hair using at shirt wrapped in a specific method.
To do plop:
- Put gel or other styling aid in you freshly washed and wet hair.
- Lay the t-shirt on a flat surface
- Bend over and centre your head
- Tie the ends of the t-shirt around the back of your head by the nape.
- Take the other end and fold over your head covering the hair.
- Tie the sleeves bit around behind your nape.
- Wait between 20 minutes or overnight.
- Release the hair and either dry it softly with a diffuser or let it dry naturally.
- Enjoy pretty curls.